Welcome to the Pals August, 2018 Blog Hop. We love to cut it out, so this month our creations feature our favorite “cuts” using punches, Framelits and Thinlits from the current Stampin’ Up! catalog.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
All of our cutting tools are fabulous and I use them all the time! Today’s “cuts” form a darling name badge that ties around the neck. When you need name tags, why not make your own, right?
I’m calling these name badges as they tie around the neck rather than pinning or clipping on. The base of the badges is a 2″ circle punched out of Soft Sea Foam card stock. Using the Stitched Label Framelits I’ve cut out a lacy label from Whisper White card stock. Then I put the names on the labels using the fun Make a Difference stamp set. This set has stamps for the entire alphabet, both lower and upper case, in a nice loose calligraphy font. It’s super easy to create the names – the letters sit next to each other so smoothly. It’s hard to make a mistake!
Then I cut out a sweet bow from Flirty Flamingo card stock using the new Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies (only available through August 31st). I just love this little bow! Some fun Powder Pink Ruffled Ribbon was folded in half, slipped between the layers, and then everything was stapled together.
For some of the name badges I added tiny tulips punched out with the Vases Builder Punch :- ) There’s no end to what you can create with the Stampin’ Up! cutting products.
Thank you for stopping by today! Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for September 12, 2018, for the next Pals Blog Hop. We’ll inspire you with projects for the upcoming holidays and seasons including Autumn, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. Don’t miss the fun!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Denise at The Mountain Magpie
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp Create Share
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’