The Brushed Gold Cards & Envelopes are gorgeous! They are perfect for making Christmas cards. Each package has 20 pre-made cards and envelopes, and you just need to decorate the front! The rest is done for you!
For this card I added a 4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Gold Foil that I embossed with the new Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder. I just love the way it looks! Some Real Red Ribbon was wrapped across the embossed piece, secured on the back with Stampin’ Dmensionals, and adhered to the front of the card.
The sentiment from the Stars at Night Stamp Set was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on a scrap of Basic White cardstock and then punched with the 2″ Circle Punch.
See exactly how to create this card on the video below:
The Joyful Specialty Designer Series Paper is so beautiful. I’m only using a bit of it here, as I used it for the leaves, but it is so so pretty!
The sentiment is from the Stars at Night Stamp Set. I like it because it’s a pretty font and just a classic-looking greeting for a Christmas card.
Five Beautiful Designer Series Papers
Now Available Online in Online Exclusives!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card are shown below: