There are SO MANY FABULOUS THIGS in the new 2018 Occasions Catalog!! I haven’t been able to try even half of these fabulous products, but of what I’ve played with I already have favorites and I want to share them with you! Today I’m going to start with my First Five Favorites. I’ll follow up later with more, but I had to show you these right away!!
- The Beautiful Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon (above)– my favorite item in the whole catalog!! I LOVE this color and I LOVE this ribbon! It ties easily, has bling and is perfect for all my projects!! (click the photo to shop for this item!)
2. Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper – this paper is is amazingly beautiful. One side of each sheet has very very pretty floral and cake designs which include sparkly foil bits. The other side has more more pretty patterns but without foil. This paper has so many uses, from fancy to humble, for birthdays, weddings or just a card that says “hi.” I’ll be using it a lot, you can be sure! (click the photo to shop for this item!)
3. Perennial Birthday Stamp Set (Clear or Wood) – darling and versatile birthday set for spring. Trendy fonts and flowers that can be colored with our new Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers! Coordinates with the Perennial Birthday Project Kit, but such a great classic on its own. Love! (click the photo to shop for this item!)
4. Sure Do Love You Clear-Mount Bundle – The 2 best things about this bundle (well, 3 things if you count the fact that as a bundle it’s 10% OFF!!!!) are the elongated heart (so fresh and flirty!!!) and the adorable Lots to Love Box Framelit! This elongated heart is different from the standard hearts we see at Valentine’s Day, and it gives your projects a modern flair! And the Lots to Love Box is like a Valentine Heart Box is so cute! I’ll be giving out lots of these little boxes filled with heart treats! I just love that I can make my own box and don’t have to buy something to hold Valentine candies. (click the photo to shop for this item!)
5. Heart Happiness Photopolymer Stamp Set – I know you’re thinking, “What? More Hearts?” Well, yes! I mean, LOOK at these hearts! They’re SO adorable! We can talk about the pretty heart of flowers, or the elongated striped heart, or the bundle of tiny hearts… And the hearts coordinate either with the Lots to Love Box Framelits mentioned above or the Sweet and Sassy Framelits (traditional heart framelits dies). Hearts aren’t just for Valentine’s Day, they’re for so many other occasions. We won’t tire of this year-round stamp set!! (click the photo to shop for this item!)
So, what do you think so far? Gorgeous products, right?
And even better is our big sale called SALE-A-BRATION!! You get one FREE product from the special Sale-a-Bration Catalog for every $50 you spend during SALE-A-BRATION! We love sales, don’t we??
Click on the photo below to view the catalog with the FREE items:
Thank you for stopping by today! I’d love to hear what you think about these fabulous products! Leave me a comment HERE and let me know.
A ribbon share is an opportunity for you to get a little bit of the new Stampin’ Up! ribbons without having to buy an entire spool! I cut the spools of ribbon into 2-yard lengths and you get 2 yards of each ribbon. This is a great way for you to have lots of ribbons on hand for your crafting without having to make a big investment!
How does it work?
I’ve chosen ALL of the new ribbons in the 2018 Occasions Catalog for your ribbon share. (Except, there is one new ribbon on page 5 of the new catalog that I have not included in the share as it is not available to order at the time that the catalog goes live. As soon as this ribbon becomes available I will let you know and you will have an opportunity to order it from me.)
You will receive 14 yards of ribbon for only $12, plus $3 shipping (see below). If you want to participate, email me with the words RIBBON SHARE in the subject line and I will send you an invoice via email. (Please watch your inbox for the invoice and also check your junk mail in case it goes in there!) To secure your place in the Ribbon Share, you must pay the invoice within 24 hours of receipt.
I will place my order for all ribbons on January 10th. Please allow until January 25th to receive your shares as I have to order the ribbons, sort, cut and mail all of the ribbons after I get them (but I hope to get them out sooner!).