Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! December is time for glitz and bling with “All that Sparkles & Shines.” Today we feature projects that sparkle or shine. Maybe even a little of both!
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today I have for you a sparkly Christmas ornament!! Almost every part of this ornament sparkles and shimmers and glitters! Stampin’ Up! Glimmer Paper is at the heart of this creation. Can you identify the different glimmer papers?
For a blog hop with this title you absolutely MUST use Sparkle Glimmer Paper, right? 🙂 That’s the white in the center of the ornament. And the pretty bow and pine branches were cut from the Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper in Merry Merlot and Tranquil Tide.
The ornament itself was cut from Real Red card stock using the Detailed Baubles Thinlits Dies. Then some Frost White Shimmer Paint was painted all over the Real Red lacy front, and Rhinestone Basic Jewels were place all around the outer circle.
The sentiment was stamped on Shimmery White card stock with Merry Merlot ink. — Are you noticing all this shimmer?? This is a sweet ornament that you could hang anywhere during this season, or make a bunch and cover a whole tree!! 🙂
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s hoppers. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share projects “From the Heart”. Don’t miss the fun.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom