Today’s card has been one of the most popular cards on my Facebook Page, so I thought you’d like to see it and learn how to make it! First, I want to show you a cute flower I made for Elie as a bow 🙂 She needed a flower made from a few of our new In Colors, so I made this one using Daisy Punches and 2 new In Colors: Magenta Madness and Bumblebee! She loves it 🙂
Last Friday on my Facebook Live, Elie debuted her bow and we made today’s card. You can see all the details in the video below:
Please calendar Fridays at 4:00 pm so that you can join me HERE. We always make a card, and you can win PRIZES for sharing the video with friends! You definitely want to be there!
You can use any designer series paper to create this card, as you can see below.
Here are the measurements: for this design:
Whisper White Card Base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2,” scored at 4-1/4″
Designer Series Paper Piece 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
Whisper White Piece (for stamping poppies) 4-1/4″ x 3″
Coordinating Card Stock Piece 4-1/4″ x 1-1/2″
Whisper White scrap piece to stamp with sentiment – larger than 4″ x 1″
Here is the same card created with the blue ticking pattern from the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (retiring June 2) and Balmy Blue card stock.
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS TO RESERVE
YOUR PRODUCT SHARES
Last Day to Reserve: May 27, 2020
You will receive 2 yards of 19 ribbons in the new catalog, and 4 yards of two ribbons, that’s 46 yards!! Oh boy are you going to have fun! One Annual Catalog Ribbon Share is $40.00, and that includes shipping within the U.S. (I can’t ship to Canada, I’m sorry).
This year the Designer Series Papers are so beautiful! What you see above is only a portion of the beauty that awaits. My Paper Share includes two (2) 6″ x 6″ pieces (that’s 1/2 sheet) of each and every new Designer Series Paper in the catalog!
[Includes the following Designer Series Papers: Artistry Blooms, Flowers for Every Season, Forever Greenery, In Good Taste, Ornate Garden Specialty Paper, Peony Garden, Playing with Patterns, Playful Pets, Whale of a Time, World of Good Specialty Paper.]
That’s 136 TOTAL 6″ x 6″ sheets of fabulous papers! Wow!! One Paper Share is $45 and that includes shipping within the U.S. (I can’t ship to Canada).
You can also order BOTH SHARES from me for $80 – that’s a slight discount 🙂 Ordering both shares, the ribbon share and the paper share, will give you a wonderful supply of new basics for a nominal cost!!
How Do You Reserve Your Product Shares?
- Reserve your Product Shares by emailing me at email@example.com. Please put SHARES in the subject line. In the email let me know if you want the RIBBON SHARE or the PAPER SHARE or BOTH, and include your first and last name and your shipping address.
- I will reserve your share and email you a PayPal Invoice* on or after May 27, 2020
- Deadline to RESERVE and PAY is June 2, 2020
U.S. Addresses Only.
*if you don’t have PayPal account, you can pay the invoice with your credit or debit card when you receive the invoice
- May 27: I will email a PayPal Invoice to everyone who has reserved a product share
- June 2: deadline to pay
- June 3: I will order all the ribbons and paper
- Once I receive the products, I will cut, label, bag and package all shares and ship your share to you via USPS with tracking
- In a backorder situation, product shares will not ship until I have received everything
- Not eligible for my Host Code gift
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
Here are the products used to create the card in today’s video. Click on any item to learn more and to order.