Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “Gifts From the Garden.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
It’s summer and everything is blooming, and we have some amazing stamps to create garden scenes! Today I have for you a shabby chic card that I hope will encourage you to “smile”!
The Whisper White card base is topped with a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder. Then there is another piece of Whisper White card stock embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder and sponged with Daffodil Delight ink and a Sponge Dauber. The edges of this piece were distressed with my Paper Snips.
The top layer is a piece of Shimmery White card stock watercolored with a wash of Daffodil Delight ink using Water Painters. After it was dry, a decorative stamp from the Very Versailles stamp set was stamped lightly (by stamping off) with Crumb Cake ink. It was then stamped in Pretty Peacock ink with a stamp from the Forever Fern stamp set. Using the Dark Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blend, some ink was splattered across the top of the piece. The piece was then distressed.
A piece of Just Jade Gingham Ribbon (Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack) was tied in a bow around the lower portion of the piece, A little leaf from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper was tucked in under the bow, The “smile” sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set was heat embossed on a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock and cut out with a darling little die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop, which will be August 12th when our theme is “My Happiest Season.” The Design Team will showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping