Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects where “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
There are lots of fabulous sentiments in the Stampin’ Up! stamp sets so it’s a bit hard to choose. But one of my current favorites is the word “Blessed” from the To a Wild Rose Stamp Set. You can use it on almost any card, and it just conveys so much. It’s especially great to use during the fall, as it takes on the meaning of thankful!
For today’s card I’ve used a base of Petal Pink card stock topped with a panel of the same color card stock which has been embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Some pretty copper ribbon has been tied in a bow on one side. This is topped with a piece of Whisper White card stock cut with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, and then a piece of Cajun Craze card stock cut with a smaller Stitched So Sweetly die. The Cajun Craze piece has been dotted with white dots by using a Sponge Dauber and Whisper White Ink.
Two pumpkins were cut from a piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper using the Autumn Essentials Dies. The stems were colored with the Bronze Stampin’ Blend. Three stalks of wheat were cut from Soft Sea Foam card stock also using the Autumn Essentials Die.
The sentiment “Blessed” was stamped with Versamark Ink on Basic Black card stock and then dusted with White Embossing Powder and heated with a Heat Tool. To finish off, a few Champagne Rhinestones were sprinkled about.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 14th when our theme is “Tag, You’re It!” Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Christine Eck at Dances With Hooves Paper Design
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Below are the products used on today’s card. Click any item to learn more and to shop!