Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This is a slimline card measuring 8″ x 9″ and scored at 4″. It uses three of my favorite things: the Forever Flourishing Dies, the Joy Dies, and the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper. It was fun to think of my favorite things in any catalog. The Forever Flourishing Dies and the Forever Greenery Paper are from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
Here I’ve used two different leaf dies from the Forever Flourishing set, cut from Pear Pizzaz and Pretty Peacock cardstock. The Pear Pizzaz leaves are layered on top of the Pretty Peacock leaves. They are offset just a bit, and glued together with Multipurpose Glue. A few Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added on the leaves.
The Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper is absolutely gorgeous. I remember when I first saw it at an On Stage Conference, I was blown away. And I still feel the same way. Here a 3-3/4″ x 8-3/4″ piece is layered on the card base after some Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon was adhered to the back to look like gift wrap. The leaves were layered over the intersection of the ribbon and adhered with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The word “Peace” was cut using the Joy Dies. This is a multilayered word cut out of Real Red cardstock 5 times and Gold Foil 1 time. Then all six words were layered on one another with the Gold Foil at the top, and adhered with tiny dots of Multipurpose Glue. The layered word was then adhered to the card using Multipurpose Glue.
To finish off the card, a double bow was tied using Gold Cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog and adhered to the leaves using Mini Glue Dots.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jeanie H Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow
Thank you for stopping by today!
Below are the products used on today’s card. Click any item to learn more and to shop!