For today’s post I have a detailed video tutorial of the card I showed you last week. And, I’ve stepped up the card with an additional flower on the front, making it a real WOW!
In the photo below you can see the top of the card lifting up to reveal the panel inside – where you can stamp another sentiment or write your wishes.
And here’s what the inside of the card looks like:
Here are the measurements:
Card Base: Basic Black cardstock 7-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 2-1/4″
Top Fold Over: Highland Heather cardstock 4″x2″; True Love paper 3-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
Bottom Panel: Basic Black cardstock 4-1/4″ x 2″; Highland Heather cardstock 4″ x 1-3/4″; True Love paper 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
Front Vertical Panel: Basic Black cardstock 4″ x 1-3/4″; Whisper White cardstock 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
Horizontal Sentiment Panel: Whisper White cardstock 3-1/2″ x 1″
Inside Panel: Whisper White cardstock 4″ x 3-1/4″
My Spring 2021 Paper & Ribbon Shares!!
It’s SO exciting! The Stampin’ Up! 2021 January-June Mini Catalog goes live on Tuesday, January 5th! Yippee! When you look through this beautiful catalog you will see many gorgeous ribbons and designer series papers, and YOU WILL WANT THEM ALL! (Trust me on this!)
That’s why I offer product shares! Shares are simply smaller portions of items offered in the catalog, and they are reasonably priced so that you can experience and play with lots of products without breaking the bank! I order whole packages of designer series paper and whole spools of ribbon and divide them up so that you get a wonderful variety for less! This year I’m offering Paper Shares, Ribbon Shares, and Both Shares (aka I Want It All at a $5 discount)!
My Paper Shares include the papers in the new 2021 Mini Catalog! They will be shipped to you in 6″ x 6″ sheets. You will receive 123 6 x 6 sheets of gorgeous paper!
- (12) 6″ x 6″ sheets of the following nine Designer Series Papers: Love You Always Specialty, True Love, Hydrangea Hill, Dandy Garden, Fine Arts Floral, Sand & Sea, Ice Cream, Snail Mail, Well Suited
- (6) 6″ x 6″ pieces of Love You Always Foil Sheets
- (4) 6″ x 6″ sheets Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate
- (3) 6″ x 6″ sheets of Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate
- (2) 6′ x 6″ pieces of Pearlescent Specialty Paper
That’s 123 TOTAL 6″ x 6″ sheets of fabulous papers! Wow!! One Paper Share is $45 and that includes priority postage within the U.S. (I can’t ship to Canada)
Ribbons are really some of my favorite things in any catalog! And because I’m thinking that you might feel the same way I do, my Mini Catalog Ribbon Share includes 2 yards of the 5 ribbon in the new catalog!! (Baker’s Twine not included.)
You will receive 2 yards of 5 ribbons in the new catalog, that’s a total of 10 yards! One Mini Catalog Ribbon Share is $15, and that includes priority postage within the U.S. (I can’t ship to Canada, I’m sorry).
- Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon (2 yards)
- Gorgeous Grape 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon (2 yards)
- Mossy Meadow 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim (2 yards)
- Fine Arts 3/8″ Ribbon (2 yards)
- Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon (2 yards)
I Want It All!
You can also order BOTH SHARES from me for $55! Ordering both shares, the ribbon share and the paper share, will give you a wonderful supply of ALL OF OUR SPRING RIBBONS AND PAPERS for a nominal cost!! YOU WON’T MISS A THING!
When you reserve a product share with me, I will order the new ribbons and paper from the new 2021 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog, cut them up, package them, label them, and ship them to you so that you have a sampling of all of the new ribbons and papers listed in this post. This is usually about 1/4th the cost of purchasing all of the new ribbon spools and paper packs yourself. This way you can see, feel, touch and use the paper and reorder your favorites in my online store.
How Do You Reserve Your Product Shares?
- Reserve your Product Shares by emailing me at email@example.com. Please put SHARES in the subject line. In the email let me know if you want the RIBBON SHARE or the PAPER SHARE or BOTH, and include your first and last name and your mailing address.
- I will reserve your share and on December 29, 2020, I will email you a PayPal Invoice; if you prefer I also take Venmo.
- Deadline to RESERVE and PAY is January 4, 2021.
U.S. Addresses Only.
*if you don’t have PayPal account, you can pay the invoice with ANY credit or debit card when you receive the invoice
Email Me to Reserve Your Shares:
- On December 29, 2020, I will email a PayPal Invoice (or contact you regarding Venmo) to everyone who has reserved a share
- January 4, 2021: deadline to pay
- January 5: I will order all the ribbons and paper
- As soon as I receive the paper and ribbons from Stampin’ Up! I will cut, label, bag and package all shares
- I will start shipping shares as soon as possible (assuming there are no backorders)
It takes several weeks to get your share. I don’t order the product until a group is full (paper is 4 people and ribbon is 5). I will close ordering on January 5th. Then, it takes up to two weeks to arrive to me from Stampin’ Up! based on current conditions of the mail system. Please be patient. I will do them as quickly as I can! I will also email you with updated timelines! Also, backorders could cause a delay in shipment.
Email Me to Reserve Your Shares:
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
Here are the products used on today’s card ~ all except the brand NEW items that will be available January 5th!