Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Cute Critters” – showcasing their card/project with adorable animals, birds, or insects for any occasion. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
When I thought of cute critters, the first thing that came to my mind was my own cute critter, my Yorkshire Terrier Elie!! This little dog from the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper looks so much like her 🙂
I cut this dog out of the designer series paper with my paper snips and put her inside of a heart. The hearts were die cut with the Many Hearts Dies. I love the scalloped heart!!! For the inner heart, I used Shimmery White Paper and watercolored it with Flirty Flamingo ink.
The background papers are True Love Designer Series Paper (the polka dots), and one of the brand new Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming Annual Catalog (this was available to demonstrators and new demonstrators during Sale-a-Bration, and will be available to everyone with the new Annual Catalog beginning on May 4, 2021).
The sentiments are stamped from one of my new favorite stamp sets, Pretty Perennials! I just love the word “happy”!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on April 14th when our theme is “Great Family Occasions” when our Design Team creates a project for any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s card:
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
Thank you for stopping by today!
Below are the products used on today’s card. Click any item to learn more and to shop!