Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden” where our design team showcase projects from things found in a garden, such as flowers, vegetables, fruits, or even a garden scene. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Once you finish here, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card has glittery dragonflies from the garden under a “cloche.” This is a sneak peek of a fun new bundle in the upcoming July-August Mini Catalog! A bit of research shows that a cloche is a small translucent cover for protecting or forcing outdoor plants ~ per the google dictionary 🙂 So I decided to put a few fun dragonflies under my cloche!
The cloche itself is colored with a Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend. The dragonflies are punched with the Dragonflies Punch using the Ombre 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper. Each little tiny dragonfly is attached to the cloche with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional, and adorned with some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels. Aren’t they just sweet?
Behind the cloche are some leaves and flowers cut from Pear Pizzaz cardstock with the Artistic Dies. These create a lovely garden background. They are all set on a piece of Soft Seafoam cardstock that has been embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
The sentiment is from the Very Versailles stamp set. It’s stamped on a 3/4″ strip of Basic White cardstock in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. The ends of the strip have been folded down and back and adhered to the embossed piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team, because the Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on August 11th. Our theme will be “My Happiest Season” when our Design Team creates a project showcase projects inspired by their favorite season of the year. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Leah O’Brien at Honeybee Stamping & More
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
Thank you for stopping by today!
Products used on today’s card: