Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Sentiment as a focal point.” We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The sentiment I’ve used today is “LOVE.” What other sentiment means so much? Whether it’s a romantic love, the love of a parent and a child, or the love of friends, this seems to me to be the most important word in our language.
For this card I’ve used the Playful Alphabet Dies and the Be Dazzling Paper to spell out the sentiment. Holding the sentiment is a tag of Flirty Flamingo card stock cut with the Tailor-Made Tag Dies and tied with some Linen Thread.
The tag is set on two pumpkins cut from the Detailed Pumpkin Dies. This adds a fall theme to the card. Sunflowers are also used during the fall, so I’ve layered a sunflower die (cut from the Be Dazzling Paper) behind the pumpkins, and leaves behind that. I actually love to add lots of layers to my cards 🙂
A double bow is tied at the top of the card. Have you ever tied two different ribbons together in a bow? These two ribbons, the Black & White Gingham Ribbon and the Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon, add just the right touch to this fall card.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 13th. Our theme will be Fantastic Fun Folds and 3D Projects when participants showcase fun fold cards or 3D items that will be great for any occasion. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Kim Webb at Just Paper, LLC
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
Here are the Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card: