Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Home for the Holidays”. We really hope that you enjoy and are inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas here on the Pals Blog Hop! Today I have for you a fun card using several stamp sets and die sets, with a few fun bits thrown in.
One of the fun bits is the technique of paper crumpling. What is paper crumpling? Well, it’s kind of fun…you just take your cardstock and crumple it up! It feels odd, but can be very fun to scrunch up that cardstock 🙂 It’s an easy way to add texture to your creation. For this card I’ve crumpled the Real Red cardstock and the Just Jade cardstock. Then I flattened the pieces out and adhered them where I wanted them.
The black & white buffalo plaid piece is from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper, and I think it adds a fun contemporary feel. Varying sizes of circles are layered one on top of each other, topped with a Christmas tree. The tree from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set was stamped in Shaded Spruce ink and punched out with the Pine Tree Punch.
The sentiment is from the Whimsical Trees stamp set and is heat embossed on Basic Black cardstock. Some Simply Elegant Trim and Rhinestone Basic Jewels add a bit of bling!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on December 8th. Our theme will be “My Favorite Things” with our design team showcasing some of their favorite products from any catalog they choose.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
BLOG HOP LINE UP:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<. YOU ARE HERE!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Annette Elliott at AESTAMPS A LATTE
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
The Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card are shown below: