This card is so much fun! There’s an opening on the front of the card that reveals the Christmas tree that’s inside. Take a look at the the video below to see how the card works.
The Whimsical Trees Bundle is just full of pretty Christmas trees of all shapes and sizes, This particular tree is the perfect size for a card.
The card base is Basic White cardstock. Use the largest tree die from the Whimsical Trees Bundle to cut the tree in the center of the front of the card base. Set the tree aside.
A 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Blushing Bride cardstock is cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies to create the frame around the tree. Keep the rectangle you cut out and adhere it to the inside of the card.
Stamp the cut Basic White tree with the coordinating tree stamp, using Misty Moonlight ink. Then stamp again in Blushing Bride ink with the dotted tree stamp (this adds ornaments). Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the tree. Close the card and place the tree inside the opening, adhering to the inside of the card at the same time.
Stamp the sentiment on a 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ strip of Basic White cardstock and adhere across the base of the tree with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Fussy cut some gifts from one of the sheets of Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper and adhere them around the sentiment. Add jewels to decorate.
FOR A LIMITED TIME NOV. 4 – 30. The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is being discounted to $75 (normally $99): Select up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products of YOUR CHOICE (that’s $50 FREE) & the kit ships FREE (another 10% savings).
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THE STARTER KIT? To answer this question, I can only tell you why I got the Starter Kit. Nine years ago I purchased the kit. I had just started to stamp and was attending classes given by another demonstrator. I loved the products and wanted to save money on them. After I joined I started getting a 20% discount on all my orders, and I found a wonderful community of other stampers who encouraged me. I started having so much fun, and loved learning about new products and being able to buy them early. I’ve never looked back! CLICK HERE to get your kit now!
- FOR $75 (DISCOUNTED FROM $99) (plus tax), YOU GET: Up to $125 in products of your choice ($50 FREE) & the kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).
- HAPPY SHOPPING! Enjoy 20 – 25% off your favorite Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, stamps, tools and more while you remain active.
- ORDER NEW PRODUCTS FIRST! View catalogs and pre-order new products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount) – one of my favorite benefits.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
- JOIN THRU ME! Those who purchase the kit and join through me instantly become a member of my group of Sweet Stampers. We have lots of fun together! We have our own private Facebook community where we share our projects and help each other.
- I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit thru me, you’ll receive access to my private and exclusive virtual Facebook group which includes resources, recognition, friendship, fun!
- EARN EXTRA MONEY and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun and creative opportunities to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choice is yours!
- HOW TO CONTINUE benefits & discounts. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter. Hint: Join at the beginning of a quarter for the longest window to enjoy benefits and reach your first $300 in sales.
- JOIN RISK-FREE! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, fabulous! You automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with NO penalty.
Have a question about the Starter Kit? Email me at email@example.com and I will respond quickly. I would love to hear from you!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card are shown below: