Welcome to the first Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop for 2022! This month the theme is Sale-A-Bration, and our projects use items from the current Sale-a-Bration Catalog! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments ~ we love hearing from you! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My project features the adorable Driving By Stamp Set. It’s such a fun set, and it has this cute old bus stamp. My (adult) son is having a birthday soon, and he has a green bus just like this one. So I just HAD TO use this set to create his birthday card!
I stamped the busses, one on top of the other, and colored them with Old Olive and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. One bus was stamped separately and the balloons from the set were added to the back of the bus. It was lifted up on Stampin’ Dimensionals so it would stand out.
The sentiment. is from the Art Gallery stamp set. I stamped it several times on some Simply Marbelous Designer Series Paper (also a Sale-a-Bration Free Gift!!) and then cut the words apart and adhered them around with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The flowers were cut using some cute little flower dies from the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder. And of course each flower needs a bit of bling 🙂
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to see all the fabulous projects. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 9th. Our theme will be Birthday Bash and we will create birthday projects to celebrate our family and friends.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
The Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card are shown below: