Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month the theme is Birthday Bash. We really hope that you enjoy each project and will be inspired! As you hop from blog to blog, please leave a comment. We enjoy hearing from you! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Abstract Beauty Birthday!
Today’s card is a bold fun birthday card created with the Abstract Beauty Designer’s Series Paper. It’s one of my favorites in the new Spring Mini Catalog.
I’ve used two sheets of this wonderful 4″ x 6″ specialty paper made with gold. The two sheets are angled over a Balmy Blue card base. A pretty white floral piece cut with the Artistic Dies is placed in the center, and above that a sentiment piece stamped with the Biggest Wish Stamp Set.
Paper curls were slipped under each end of the sentiment piece. Cut 1/4″ strips from the designer series paper. Curl them around a pencil or your finger. Pull them apart a bit, put a few dots of Multipurpose Glue on one end, and tuck that end under the sentiment piece, adhering it to the piece. This adds a bit of fun and joy to the card!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 9th. Our theme will be Cute Critters where our Design Team creates a project with any kind of animals, birds, butterflies or insects.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<< YOU ARE HERE
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
The Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card are below: