This month the theme for our blog hop is Cute Critters. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals will be sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave comments. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My cute critter is a sweet little bird on top of a mushroom! The Happy Hedgehogs stamp set has some darling critters and I especially like this bird holding the flower.
The bird is stamped in Calypso Coral ink and colored in with a Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend. The flower isn’t colored in, but has a tiny White Classic Matte Dot in the center.
The little bird is sitting on top of a mushroom stamped in Soft Suede ink. This bird looks so happy, I grabbed a “happy” sentiment from the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set to add to this card! The whole card just makes me happy!
Lots of layers surround this vignette. The Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder adds texture, and a piece of the Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper highlights the stamped image. The Stitched Rectangles Dies create a frame from Basic White cardstock.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on April 13th. Our theme will be Fabulous Flowers and the Design Team will create projects using some of the many beautiful flowers in our catalogs.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
Here is a list of products used to create today’s card: