Today’s card is a sneak peek of a beautiful new Suite in the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, the Hues of Happiness Suite! It’s one of my favorites in the whole catalog! I’m so excited to show it to you! My inspiration for this card is the Global Design Project Theme Challenge ~ flowers!!! 🙂
The flowers are cut from a gorgeous Designer Series Paper (you will LOVE it!) using the dies in the suite. The cut paper background is created by another die in the set. It cuts out a floral pattern and also has tiny petals that pop up, giving it this 3D look!
The colors used here are the new Tahitian Tide and Fresh Freesia. There are also some leaves of Vellum punched with the Bough Punch.
TODAY IS FREE SHIPPING
ON EVERY ORDER OF $75+
Yippee! This only happens a few times a year! Check out the Last Chance items, the Clearance Rack, and snatch up some basics that you’ve needed! Don’t miss out on this fabulous opportunity!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! Products used on today’s card are below:
Hues of Happiness Suite, Item 158828 $69.50 (available 5/3/22)
Tahitian Tide cardstock, Item 159261 $9.25 (available 5/3/22)