Today I want to show you a card created from two great FREE Sale-a-Bration items! The free gifts in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog this year are some of the best ever!
The Wonderful World Bundle comes with a stamp set and designer series paper. The paper has images of the flowers from the stamp set, so everything coordinates. Here I’ve used a piece of the designer series paper underneath a piece of Basic White cardstock that has been stamped with one of the flowers.
Here’s a video tutorial that will show you exactly how to create this card:
The Wonderful World Bundle is FREE with a minimum $100 order in my online shop. Truthfully, it was the first thing I wanted to get from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog!
The card base and coordinating envelope is part of another FREE Sale-a-Bration item, a package of 20 Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes! This set is free with a minimum $50 order in my online shop.
If you have these free gifts, all you need to make this card is a bit of Basic White cardstock and some Pear Pizzaz ink. And if you want to, you can add some baker’s twine. Easy, right?
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card are listed below: