Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Create Your Own Background. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
In honor of World Watercolor Month, the background of my card is a fun watercolored pattern I call the Watercolor Butterfly Background. This method uses a butterfly as a mask and I watercolored over the butterfly.
Here’s a short video tutorial showing you how to make this background on one of your own cards.
The sentiment sits on a Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon that’s tied in a bow on the left side; On top of the sentiment is die-cut piece from the Gingerbread House Dies (it’s actually a little fence piece).
Tucked around the bow is a small Polished Pink flower cut from the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper, and a butterfly cut from the same paper. A few iridescent pearls sit on top of the butterfly for bling!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on August 10th. Our theme will be Seasons’ Greetings, where we will showcase projects inspired by our favorite seasonal time of the year.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<< YOU ARE HERE
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Please leave me a comment by clicking below: