The Biggest Wish stamp set is what I consider one of the best sets in the Annual Catalog. It has the most often-used sentiments and they are in both block lettering and script. You can use this set to create so many different cards!
Today’s card uses the script sentiments in Soft Succulent ink on a background of Soft Succulent cardstock.Some gorgeous flowers from the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper were cut with the Blossoming Happiness Dies which fit the flowers perfectly!
The video tutorial below show you four different ways to use this stamp set:
The stripes in the background are from a piece of Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper. The stripes look nice poking out behind the sentiment piece.
A few gems were sprinkled around to give our card some bling!!
This week we have some fabulous Weekly Deals! Here they are:
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card are shown below: