The new Warm Welcome Bundle is so versatile, it even makes baby cards! One of the sentiments in the stamp set is “little one.” Now this worked out great for me because I had three (what? 3?) baby cards to make. It’s true, lots if babies born about the same time, and this bundle was just what I needed 🙂
The baby girl card starts with a sweet Petal Pink mini-print paper from the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper. It’s just the right background for the open door. The dies have a fun elongated heart, and I cut three hearts out of “girlie” colors.
For the baby boy card I used a piece of Tahitian Tide print from the same designer series paper. And what do you think about the cute little tennis shoes on the doorstep? Too cute! Here’s the video tutorial:
One die I especially like is the welcome mat. It has stitching and fits the “welcome” sentiment. But, I’m even thinking that it could be a great label die!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
Here are the Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s cards: