This month, the theme is Home for the Holidays, so the design team created projects for the holiday of their choice. We hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Home for the holidays makes me think of an actual home, a house in the snow with trees around it and a fire in the fireplace, a place where everyone is welcome! My family sometimes says I live in a dream world 🙂 But I actually like my dream world (ha!), so for this card I used the house from the Window Wishes Bundle to create what I had in my mind. And because my favorite color is pink, I made a pink house!
That’s one thing I love about card making…you can create your own world, make your own scenes, use your favorite colors, have fun! And I do have fun making cards…I hope you do too! Here I used the Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper to give a festive candy cane background to the house.
The banner is Real Red Glimmer Paper cut with a die from the Rustic Harvest Die Set. The sentiment is from the Sweet Gingerbread Stamp Set, and some sparkly Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels are sprinkled all around for added bling!!
I love your comments! Let me know what you think by clicking below and leaving me a comment!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on December 14th. Our theme will be Last Minute Gift/Card Ideas.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card are below: