My Faith Creations are cards and 3D projects that I design using current Stampin’ Up! products and Scripture verses. I love to send encouraging and Scriptural cards, and I know some of you do also. So I’m offering online classes that allow you to create cards of faith that you will love to send to your friends and family.
During the holidays so many people have difficulties and are sad. Sending cards is a way to encourage these dear ones who are going through hard times. I’ve designed these cards to bring comfort and love during these days.
The Hope & Peace stamp set is beautiful. It has sentiments that work for Christmas AND general sentiments for any time of year (“God’s Blessings to You” and “with love & hope”). When I see a stamp set like this I always get it for my personal collection. These are sentiments I would say myself and that I want my cards to say. So I encourage you to order this stamp set while it is available – it’s beautiful!
For this class you will have 2 options when you assemble your cards. I will create each design with a Scripture verse that I will print out for you, and I will also show the same design with a sentiment from the Hope & Peace stamp set. And because your kit will include 2 cards of each design, if you get the stamp set you could make one card of each!
I hope and pray that this class kit will help you send comfort and peace to those going through difficult times during the holidays.
Holiday Comfort & Peace Class
Kit Only $45
You can assemble these cards with or without the Hope & Peace Stamp Set.
- Package of Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Bolt of Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon
- All supplies precut and prepared for you to create 6 beautiful cards, two each of (3) designs – with envelopes!
- Three (3) step-by-step PDF Tutorials, one for each card design
- Private Video Tutorial summarizing the cards you will make, and including a short devotional on the Comfort and Peace of the Lord!
This option includes everything listed above PLUS the beautiful “Hope & Peace Cling Stamp Set”
All class kits and included product will be ordered and prepared together after the preorder deadline. This is a preorder only and per SU policy, I do not have product on hand ready to ship. Because of this, it can take about 2-3 weeks after the preorder deadline for me to order, cut, prepare and ship all the class kits. But I will get them to you as soon as I possibly can! (Right now shipping from Stampin’ Up! is slower than normal due to shipping issues.) Class Kits can only be mailed within the United States.
Expected shipping date of all kits
is on or before December 5, 2022
LAST DAY TO PREORDER:
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2022!
Everything arrived today in perfect condition.
I love all of the cards, tips, and how your
instructions are so easy to follow.
I’m so pleased with everything.” Janice S.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m so excited to bring you this class that includes Scripture to encourage faith! These projects are ones that you can send to friends and family while also using God’s Word!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials