Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month the theme is Last Minute Gifts/Cards and we are here to inspire and help you in the last few weeks before Christmas. We hope that you will enjoy all the amazing creations the Pals will share with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave comments. You will find the lineup at the end of my blog post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
You might be giving gift cards this year. Rather than putting the cards in envelopes, you might like to make a quick and easy gift box to hold them! The box could also hold cash or a check. This is something they can open and they might not guess it holds a gift card!
This box takes a 6″ x 6″ piece of cardstock for the bottom, and another 6″ x 6″ piece of designer series paper for the lid. To learn exactly now it’s made, watch the video tutorial below:
In the picture below you can see how small the boxes are, they perfectly fit gift cards. You can use any color cardstock for the bottom of the box and your choice of designer series paper for the lid.
Use a pretty ribbon to tie up the box. For further decoration, cut a 1/4″ strip of the designer series paper. Curl it with a bone folder and adhere the top of the strip under the bow with a Mini Glue Dot 🙂
I’d love to hear from you, please leave me a comment below!.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 11th when our theme will be Sale-A-Bration Time. The design team will showcase projects made from Sale-A-Bration items.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s boxes are below:
Sweet little boxes! Perfect for a few things I can think of.
This gorgeous DSP is just perfect for gift boxes! Thanks for sharing your video as well.
Beautiful boxes, Peggy! And a great way to use the DSP. Thanks for the idea!
Perfect little box, and thank you for the tips and tricks with tissue paper and tiny DSP embellishment
Clever Peggy! Great fun to see how you put your own stamp on our Holiday Gift Hop Pal! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
What cute little boxes Peggy! Love them!!
Love your little boxes, Peggy!
Beautifull wrapped! 🙂
Love the sweet boxes with beautiful ribbon! Great idea, Peggy 🙂
Such beautiful boxes, Peggy! I really love using pretty designer papers for them, too. Thanks for joining the hop this month – Happy Holidays!