This month, our blog hop theme is Sale-A-Bration! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations that the Pals have made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the blog lineup at the end of this post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
There are lots of wonderful FREE items in this year’s Sale-a-Bration Catalog, and for my card today I’ve tried to use as many as I can! This is because I want you to see how fabulous they are! Let’s start with the pretty paper used here. Surprisingly, it’s the FREE Day at the Farm Designer Series Paper. I just love these two patterns!
The yellow stripe goes beautifully with the Cherry Cobbler plaid!
At the bottom of the Daffodil Delight striped paper I stamped some of the tall carrot tops from the Thanks a Bunch stamp set. These were stamped in Pear Pizzaz and Granny Apple Green inks.
The floral bunch was stamped in Basic Black using the free Sale-a-Bration Beautifully Happy Stamp Set. This is a 2-step set. You stamp the outline first and then use the other stamps to fill in the flowers and the leaves. I fussy cut the finished image with my Paper Snips and then adhered it to the paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This stamp set also has the cutest little bee stamp that I stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored in with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. I cut these cuties out and then adhered them to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionalsl.
The final step was to cut out the word “Love” from Cherry Cobbler cardstock using the Love for You Dies from the new Spring Mini Catalog.
All of the Sale-a-Bration items I’ve shown you are FREE with a minimum order of either $50 or $100 in my online store. And, you should know that Sale-a-Bration only lasts until February 28, 2023, so be sure to place your. order before that!
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s card. Just click on the graphic below to leave your comment.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 8th, when we will be creating projects for Random Acts of Kindness Week.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb …
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life