This month the theme of our blog hop is Flowers in the Garden. We hope you are inspired by all the wonderful creations the Pals will share with you! As you hop from blog to blog please leave comments as we love to hear from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” from Pal to Pal.
The beautiful flowers from the Fragrant Flowers Cling Stamp Set are perfect flowers from the garden! For today’s card I’ve used both retiring – and on sale – products, and a sneak peek of some new products.
The Fragrant Flowers were stamped on Basic White cardstock using the new Berry Burst ink (available 5/2/23) and colored in with Watercolor Pencils. The stamp set and the pencils are retiring soon, and I wanted to use them before they’re gone!
The dies are retiring also. I love the leaves and the little buds! The buds were cut from Berry Burst cardstock, also available on 5/2/23. I have to say I LOVE this new Berry Burst color!
The card base is also Berry Burst cardstock, and the paper below the flowers is some of the brand new Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (available 5/2/23).
The ribbon on this card is also brand new! It’s actually Lemon Lime Twist and it comes in a “Duo Pack” along with a roll of Petal Pink Ribbon. This is the first time I’ve used it and I can already tell it’s going to be one of my favorite ribbons!!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team; The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created! Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 10th, when our theme will be a Tic Tac Toe challenge. Our Design Team will create projects using elements/supplies that are three in a row, column, or diagonal from the tic tac toe board.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Products used to create today’s card are shown below:
From the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog, available 5/2/23:
Berry Burst Cardstock
Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad
Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
Ribbon Duo Combo Pack