Gray Granite and Calypso Coral aren’t the colors you’d usually think of for a floral card, but it really surprised me to see how well they work together!
I’ve used the gorgeous Textured Floral Bundle to create this card, both the background and the featured images. My inspiration is from this week’s Global Design Project:
Watch the following video to see exactly how to create this card:
The featured flower is made of three layers, two large and one small flower. Each flower was stamped with a spritzing watercolor technique where you apply the ink to the stamp with a sponge dauber and then spray the stamp with water. When you stamp it on the Basic White cardstock it gives a spotted and variegated look.
One important thing to do when stamping the same images over and over is to “stamp off.” That means to stamp with the ink full strength the first time and then stamp a second time without reapplying the ink.
Give this technique a try! It will come out beautifully!
LAST 2 DAYS TO GET THE BEST DEAL ON THE STARTER KIT
$155 IN PRODUCTS OF YOUR CHOICE FOR ONLY $99!!
Join my team of Sweet Stampers HERE! We’d love to have you!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
These are the Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card: