Today’s card is a sister card of yesterday’s, but with a video tutorial! The colors are a bit different, but the lightness and fun of the card is the same!
This Bundle has the most fun stamps and dies, and they’re all about crafting. What more could a crafter want? There’s a Paper Trimmer, an embossing machine, scissors, thread, yarn, an easel, paintbrushes, a sewing machine… oh my goodness!
The video tutorial below shows you exactly how to make this card:
This card uses the Bubble Bath and white striped paper from the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper.
The yarn is stamped in Lost Lagoon ink, and the thread on the spools – yes, there are even dies for the thread (!) – is cut from Lost Lagoon cardstock and colored in with Lost Lagoon Stampin’ Blends.
This bundle is the cutest one I’ve used in a long time. Especially for a crafter, this is a wonderful set!
REDEEM YOUR COUPONS NOW!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card are below: