Yippee! The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog is now LIVE! I’m so happy that I can show you everything! Today I want you to see two of my favorite fall products.
But first, check out these beautiful Designer Series Papers that Stampin’ Up! has released today, in addition to the catalog. They are new Online Exclusives. They are very pretty, and some are great for the holidays! If you want to see them closer, click on the photo below. I don’t have the papers yet, but when I get them I will show them to you!
Here are the fall items I’m so excited about:
First, the Pick of the Patch Bundle. Punch bundles are some of my favorites, and this one is super-cute!
Who doesn’t love a stack of pumpkins?!?
And second are the new Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks. I’ve used masks before, but never seen such beautiful ones. Look at these sunflowers!
I’m going to be using these masks more as the fall gets closer. There’s so much you can do with them!
I’ll be back tomorrow with more new products!!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials