Do you love fall cards? I really do. They are my totally favorite cards to make. I love the colors, I love the sentiments, and I love fall!
This card is made with some new colors this year: Moody Mauve and Copper Clay. They look beautiful together. Here the card base is Moody Mauve, and the first panel added is Copper Clay cardstock that’s been embossed with the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder.
The Bundle used on this card is Fruitful Blessings. The two acorns with big leaves were stamped in Moody Mauve ink and colored with a Blending Brush in Moody Mauve on the leaves and Copper Clay on the acorns. The Blending Brushes give a soft look.
The Very Vanilla piece was distressed with Paper Snips Scissors, and the square and frame of All About Autumn Designer Series Paper were cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies. The sentiment was cut with a cute little stitched oval die from the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies.
These colors look so good together. I encourage you to give them a try!
Five Beautiful Designer Series Papers
Now Available Online in Online Exclusives!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card are below: