So yesterday was THE FIRST DAY OF FALL! I love fall, don’t you? And in honor of fall, we have a fun-fold fall card today!
This card uses the Pick of the Patch Bundle – so cute! The fun fold is called the “Squeeze Box” card and Sue Campfield is the one who created it. It’s a fun card to put together. Please watch the video, as it’s a bit difficult to explain. The measurements are below the video.
MEASUREMENTS FOR THE MODIFIED SQUEEZE BOX CARD:
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock:
Piece 1: 11″ x. 4-3/4″ scored at 2-3/4″ – 5-1/2″ – 8-1/4″
Piece 2: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Piece 3: 5-1/2″ x 1-3/4″
Designer Series Paper:
Piece 1: 5-1/2″ x 3″
Piece 2: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (cut 2 pieces)
Piece 3: 4-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
Basic White cardstock cut with Deckled Rectangles Dies:
Piece 1: 2-1/2″ x 4″
Piece 2: 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
Here’s the card all opened up:
It’s such a fun card to open, this is the type of card you want to be sure to send to your friends and relatives. When you make this card one time, then it becomes fun to make it more!
Check Out the Clearance Rack
for All the New Goodies!
5 Beautiful New Designer Series Papers!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card are below: