The Cheers to the Season Stamp Set is so much fun! It’s one of my favorite types of stamps – a Distinktive stamp. This means that it has special shading and dimension built right into it. And when you use it you can see the beautiful shading.
This stamp set has stamps for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, how versatile is that? And each stamp is beautiful.
See exactly how to make this card in the video below:
I want to give you the measurements so that you can make this fun card:
- Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″; Designer Series Paper 4″ x 5-1/4″
- The three Real Red cardstock panels are 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ each, and the Designer Series Paper for each panel is 1-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- The horizontal cross strip is 1″ x 5-1/2″ and the Designer Series Paper is 3/4″ x 5-1/4″
This pretty paper is the Shining Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper. This is an Online Exclusive, so you will find it in my Online Shop. Click the picture below and you will go right to it 🙂
A Kind Holiday Card Kit
to Send to Family and Friends
I’m so happy to bring you this much needed Faith Creations Class for those who go through difficulties during the holiday season (November and December). Many people are sad during this time. They may be sick, they may have lost loved ones, or they may just be alone and lonely when everyone else is with family.
Learn more HERE
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card are shown below: