Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Home for the Holidays. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
A “Home for the Holidays” event just has to have a “home,” right? And there it is, the focus of my card! This cute little house is from the Ringed With Nature Stamp Set. Is it bad to love this stamp set just for the house? 🙂
Behind the home are lots of fun items: a large Real Red floral piece cut with the Artistic Dies, some Gold Foil leaves cut with the Magical Meadow Dies, and a white tag to highlight everything.
Behind the tag are some pretty sheets from the Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper. A 1/16″ frame of Basic White cardstock surrounds each of the pieces of Designer Series Paper. This coordinates the card with the tag.
To finish off this card, a gold and vanilla bow was added and also some gold sequins!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month, when our theme will be Winter Wonderland.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card are below: