The Seasonal Sale is still going strong! There is SO MUCH on sale from the Annual Catalog! Save on paper crafting essentials including card stock, designer series and specialty paper, ink and ribbon from the 2023-2024 ANNUAL CATALOG!
- 10% off ribbons and trims (Annual Catalog)
- 15% off inks, including pads, refills, markers, and Stampin’ Blends (Annual Catalog). Bundles are not included
- 20% off papers, including cardstock, specialty paper, and Designer Series Paper (Annual Catalog)
- Discounts are automatically applied when sale items are added to any order
- Please note: Some items may sell out due to high demand
Each of the 3 days of the sale I’m going to focus on one of the 3 categores of the sale. Today lets focus on:
~ INK ~
What inks are on sale? Well, everything!
Stampin’ Write Markers
Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers
White Craft Ink
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
This is the time to really stock up on the inks you need and want. Fill in those colors that you need to complete the color families (pastels, brights, regals, neutrals), or get those new colors introduced this year.
~ STORAGE ~
So how should you store your beautiful inks? I use the Stampin’ Up! stackable storage trays, cubes and toppers. I just love them! Everything fits perfectly and I can add pieces when I need to. There are trays for the ink pads and markers and trays for the Stampin’ Blends. There are also Open Storage Cubes that I have to hold the ribbon.
I like to be neat, and these storage units keep my supplies neat and organized. I can easily reach everything I need while I’m sitting there making my cards!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
Here are the fabulous storage pieces: