Welcome to the Pals January 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “From the Heart” featuring heartfelt projects like Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and Sympathy. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
From the heart…it just seems that the best thing you can say to another person – from your heart – is “you are loved.” And that’s what today’s card is all about. You can say this to a friend, to a lover, to a child, these are wonderful words for anyone to receive.
The words on this card were created with a die from the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (FREE with a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration) which created the Real Red “YOU,” and the Labeler Alphabet Stamp Set which was used to stamp the words “ARE LOVED.”
The words created with the Labeler Alphabet stamps are set on a heart from the Sure Do Love You stamp set. And of course for a valentine you have to have a doily!! This is a Metallic Foil Doily turned upside down so that it’s a white doily!
It’s all set on a background watercolored with Pool Party ink and tied with a sweet bow of Silver Baker’s Twine!
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on February 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme Crafts
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Kat Chancellor at Stamp ART Connection
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Milligan at Stampin’ Made Simple
How can you earn FREE Sale-a-Bration Gifts?
Our fabulous sale from now through March 31st:
- For every $50 order you place, you can choose a free Level 1 gift from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog!
- For a $100 order you can choose two free Level 1 gifts or one free Level 2 gift!
- For a $150 order you can choose three Level 1 gifts or one Level 1 gift and one Level 2 gift – AND Stampin’ Rewards of 10% (that’s $15) to spend on any products in the Annual Catalog or the Occasions Catalog! Wow!
Look Inside the Sale-a-Bration Catalog!
Thanks for stopping by today! Leave me a comment, I love to hear from you!