Welcome to the Pals’ May Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we’ve made some great projects with “More Than One Score.” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card is a Double Gatefold Card. It’s an easy card to make and has lots of places for designer series papers and other fun decorations. Today’s card uses mostly retiring items — many pretty ones!
The measurements of the card base are 11″ x 4-1/4,” scored at 1-3/8″ – 2-3/4″ – 8-1/4″ – 9-5/8.” Fold and burnish the scored lines, and decorate as you like 🙂 For my card I used the retiring Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper to decorate the card. I cut four pieces at 4″ x 1-1/8″ for the outer edges; two triangles at 5″ x 3″ x 3,” and a strip of Powder Pink card stock at 3/4″ x 5-1/4.”
A Pearlized Doily was placed over the center of the inside, where the triangles meet. This was topped with a piece of Tranquil Tide card stock punched with a 2″ Circle Punch. The sentiment from the Detailed With Love stamp set was stamped in Tranquil Tide Ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock. It was then cut with one of the oval dies from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
The card was folded at the score lines and then tied around the top in a pretty bow using the beautiful Powder Pink 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon. This has been one of my favorite ribbons – and one of my favorite colors – and I’m sad to see it go 🙁
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 12, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Anything with Wings” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
So many of the items used on today’s card are retiring, the colors, the papers, the ribbon… If you like them like I do, grab them now while you can! Personally I’ve stocked up on that ribbon!!!
Click the photos below to order 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today!
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- Save 10% on Product Bundles