Oh boy oh boy!! My Holiday Catalog Preorder arrived over the weekend! Yippee! And, the box arrived during one of my card classes! The ladies couldn’t wait to open the box, so of course we had to made a video of all the excitement! Keep your eyes open because there are lots of previews here!
Now you might be wondering how I was able to get this huge haul of holiday goodies so early. Well, as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I was able to see the online catalog early AND take part in the “preorder.” That means that I was able to order from the catalog a full month before my customers! Fun, right? Well, if you would like to be able to see the catalog NOW and order holiday products NOW, YOU CAN!!
Order the Ultimate Bundle Today
Don’t miss out on this great time to join Stampin’ Up! and my Team of Sweet Stampers!
- THE ULTIMATE BUNDLE (also known as the starter kit) is the best way to save on your favorite products AND during the month of August you get a bonus of $30!
- CHOOSE up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 more than normal) and the starter kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from the current Stampin’ Up! catalog AND the holiday catalog (look for the “holiday catalog” category when getting the kit). Customers won’t be able to order holiday products until Sept. 4!
- EXTRA, EXTRA – GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- 20% DISCOUNT – Once you join, enjoy a 20% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, stamps, tools and more while you remain active.
- NO OBLIGATION AT ALL! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. You enjoy all the benefits and discounts your demonstrator status offers through at least January 31, 2020!
I would love to have YOU on my team! When you join through me, you become a part of my team of Sweet Stampers. We have lots of fun together and would love to include YOU on all our activities 🙂 If you’re ready to order some of the holiday goodies and purchase the Ultimate Bundle, you can go straight to my Stampin’ Up page HERE and it will walk you through the process quickly. If you have any questions at all, please email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for stopping by today! I love your comments!