Welcome to the Pals’ August Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Special Occasions” – cards or projects that add beauty to the special occasions we all love to make cards for! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The special occasion for today’s card is a friend’s wedding! The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper is just the right paper for a beautiful card and a beautiful occasion. And of course a special card needs a special envelope. The envelope was made out of vellum and tied closed with the gorgeous Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon (did I say gorgeous?!!!). Some Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim and Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon were tied in with a few little Bird Ballad Trinkets (a tiny key and some leaves).
The card base is a special large size: 6-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ created with Whisper White card stock. A Petal Pink panel 6-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ was glued to the front of the card base. Then I cut and adhered a piece of the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper, 6-1/4″ x 4,” making sure to keep as many flowers as possible within the borders of this piece.
The sentiment was stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink on Whisper White card stock and cut out with a square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Rose Metallic Thread was attached to the back of the square. See my Video Tutorial on how to do this HERE. And a few Woven Threads Sequins were added for bling 🙂
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 11, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s the Sentiment that Counts” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Thank you for stopping by today!
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
Products used on today’s card: