Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “It’s the Sentiment That Counts” – showcasing new or favorite sentiments as the focal point of our projects. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This sentiment “Blessed” is one of my all-time favorite sentiments! It conveys so much, but mostly it’s what I like to say to people: “You are blessed!” If you are going through hard times, if you are celebrating a birthday, or a milestone, this word can reassure and encourage you. And that’s what I want my cards to do!
This great sentiment is from the To a Wild Rose stamp set ~ it’s a fabulous set! The background for the sentiment was heat embossed on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper with white embossing powder using the large leaf stamp from the Gather Together stamp set. Then an Aqua Painter was used to apply Daffodil Delight and Cajun Craze ink across the paper. Some Mint Macaron ink was then splattered on the paper. To learn how to use splattering, please see my YouTube Video HERE.
A large bow was made using two pieces of Cajun Craze Linen Thread that were each shredded a bit, and the tails of the bow were left long. The sentiment was stamped in Mint Macaron ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. Then it was torn around the edges and adhered over the tails of the bow with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A few Iridescent Sequins were added for some bling 🙂
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share “My Favorite Season” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
If you like today’s card, you can very easily order all the items I used, and recreate it yourself! I would be so flattered! There is a list of all the supplies at the end of today’s post. You can simply click on the products and go straight to my online store ~ it’s easy!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! And may I say, you are blessed!
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
These are the Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card. Click on any one to learn more and to shop!
I now have to have the stamp set, even if just for the sentiment! This card is wonderful in a lot of ways! Wow! Thank you for bringing back the torn paper. I haven’t used that in a while.
Thank you Jackie! It is a wonderful sentiment 🙂
Love the leaves on watercolor and I totally agree. Blessed is a perfect sentime t for so many occasions.
Thank you Lynn!
So pretty, Peggy! Yes, this sentiment is great for so many reasons ~ one of my favorites, too!
Thank you Karen! This will be a set I’ll keep for a long time 🙂
Peggy, I couldn’t agree with you more about this sentiment! Beautiful card as always!
Aaw Jeanie, thank you!
This is such an artistic card, Peggy! Love it!
Thank you Su. Coming from you that means a lot!
I always love your cards, Peggy! And this one is certainly one of my favorites of yours. Love the texture and subtle colors. The bow is just wonderful!! You got the splatter perfect! (LOL I just can’t get it right…)
Oh, Debbie, thank you. So sweet of you 🙂
Beautiful card, Peggy. Everything about it is perfect!! Thanks for sharing.
Oh thank you Bette! So appreciate your comments!
Peggy, what a delightful card! It’s already pinned for a future CASE! TFS…
On that means so much my friend!
This card is so beautifully layered and the color combination is perfection!
Thank you Denise, it was fun to make!
I love Wild Rose stamp set too! Your card is gorgeous, Peggy! I love the way you created the background,too!