Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “My Favorite Season” – showcasing our favorite stamps and supplies for our holiday project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The winter holidays are so wonderful! And Stampin’ Up! has lots of gorgeous products for the winter! Today’s card uses the Frosted Foliage Bundle and some amazing new gold ink to convey warm winter wishes.
The Frosted Frames Dies that are a part of this bundle have cut the – kind of wild – foliage on the card out of Gold Foil and Pretty Peacock card stock. These two colors, along with Very Vanilla card stock, make a yummy color combination.
Today’s card begins with a Very Vanilla card stock base. A 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Very Vanilla card stock was stamped with the snowflake stamp from the Frosted Foliage stamp, using the new Golden Glitz Delicata Ink Pad (ooh, gorgeous!). That piece was adhered to the card base with Multipurpose Glue. A 4-3/4″ x 3″ piece of Pretty Peacock card stock was also stamped in the same manner and adhered to the Very Vanilla piece.
The sentiment was stamped in Pretty Peacock ink on a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock and cut with a Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered to the card with a Stampin’ Dimensional. The foliage was then adhered with Multipurpose Glue to the left of the sentiment. A bow was tied from the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS 3/8″ Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 13th when we showcase projects with layers of DSP and embellishments for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
Thank you so much for stopping by today Happy stamping!
If you like today’s post…
Below are the products used on today’s card. Click on any item to find out more and to order!