Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! We’re showcasing our favorite new products from 2020 Sale-A-Bration brochure. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
There are SO MANY amazing FREE gifts in the Sale-a-Brataion Catalog ~ it was hard for me to choose one of the gifts to feature. So, I chose two!! The Happy Birthday to You stamp set is one set everyone needs. Birthdays are the biggest occasion for sending cards, right?
And to make it super-easy to make a birthday card, why not use a pre-made card kit? The Kerchief Card Kit is all you need, and it’s FREE too!
First I stamped the cake from the FREE Happy Birthday to You stamp set in Versamark Ink on some Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. Then I dusted it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and used a Heat Tool to set it. The flowers were watercolored with an Aqua Painter and inks that coordinate with the colors in the card kit (Terracotta Tile, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, and Mossy Meadow).
When the paper was dry, I used a Palette Knife to add a bit of White Embossing Paste so it would look like buttercream frosting. I’m not totally sure it looks like that, but I have to say I sure do love white buttercream frosting on cakes 🙂 Then I layered in some of the items from the Kerchief Card kit.
I added some Night of Navy ink with an Aqua Painter to the large blue flowers to give them more dimension. A little bow was tied using Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon, and a few Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added for bling.
The FREE Sale-a-bration gifts this year are amazing! As you can see, you can combine them for even more fun and versatility! Don’t miss this amazing sale. Place your qualifying order below!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 12th, for our Art From The Heart blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects made from the heart for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at Lucky Dog Stamper
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards . <<<< YOU ARE HERE
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
Place your order NOW and get your FREE Sale-a-Bration gifts!
Thank you for stopping by today!
Here are the items used on today’s project. Click on any one to learn more and to order!