Today on my Friday Facebook Live we are going to make a darling Valentine Pillow Box! Set your alarm for 4:00 pm Pacific Time and we will create it together! Here is the link to my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PrettyPaperCards/
A Pillow Box is a darling treat holder ~ perfect for holidays that just call out “candy” ~ like Valentine’s day! This treat holder is a snap to create with the Stampin’ Up! Kraft Pillow Boxes. They are pre-made (which means easy) and SO cute! I keep some on hand all the time for various occasions.
Decorating these cuties is easy. This design works for any occasion. First, create a belly band. That’s a band that goes around the center of the pillow box. This is a great way to decorate this type of box because (1) it can slide off and on, and, (2) you can attach anything onto the front of it.
The belly band on this pillow box is 6-1/4″ x 2-1/2.” For the Valentine Pillow Box I’ve used the pretty From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper. Score the paper at 1/4″ and 3.” Wrap around the box and secure on the 1/4″ fold using Tear & Tape.
Tie a piece of Real Red 3/8″ Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon in a bow around the belly band, positioning the bow at the upper front edge of the box.
Punch a heart from one of the pieces of the From My Heart paper and adhere it with Tombow Multipurpose Glue to a contrasting Heart Doily. Adhere the doily to the belly band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I loved these pillow boxes so much that I made them as favors for my last team meeting of all my demonstrators. They loved them! Here is the way I displayed them at our get together 🙂
If you enjoy making beautiful cards and you like what you see here on my blog, come join me! The Sweet Stampers is my team of AMAZING stampers ~ and, yes, they really are sweet! As a Sweet Stamper, you will not only receive all the wonderful benefits that Stampin’ Up! has to offer, BUT YOU ALSO RECEIVE personal private training from me!
Keep It Simple
We all know the Stampin’ Up! “bundles” are the best savings. Well, the Starter Kit is the ULTIMATE BUNDLE! Its the best way to save money on your favorite products!!
I know you’re busy, so we made the signup process easy. The ULTIMATE BUNDLE is a doable $99.00, and you can completely customize it to suit your individual needs and taste. You get to choose the products you want and we’ll ship the kit right to your door.
And, during Sale-a-Bration, January – March 2020, there is an AMAZING deal on the Ultimate Bundle:
Is stamping and making cards a hobby of yours and would you like to save money on Stampin’ Up! products? Then the ULTIMATE BUNDLE is perfect for you! That is exactly why I bought the ULTIMATE BUNDLE~I love Stampin’ Up! and wanted to get the products I love at the best possible price!
Even More Benefits When You Join January – March 2020!
- For only $99.00 you can customize your own ULTIMATE BUNDLE (aka Starter Kit!) including $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products! That’s $26 in FREE products! You can include any stamps, ribbons, ink, papers, anything you want. Your starter kit can also include some larger items. Sound great? It is! (Host sets are excluded.)
- AND, it all ships FREE! (Did I say that?) That’s an additional 10% FREE!
- AND, you get a FREE New Mini Paper Trimmer!
- AND, you get a FREE 6″ x 6″ Sampler of all the new Designer Series Papers in the 2020 Mini Catalog
- AND, you get your choice of any current stamp set FOR FREE!!!
- AND, you get 20% off Stampin’ Up! products after that!
- AND, you find out about new products and can order them before customers can! That means you will see the new annual catalog FIRST and get to buy the new products early!
- AND, you receive the Stampin’ Up! bi-monthly magazine with LOTS of great card making ideas
- AND, you have access to the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator website with TONS of free videos and beautiful card samples
There’s not enough room here to tell you about all the great benefits you get from joining Stampin’ Up! If you are ready to get the “Ultimate Bundle” CLICK HERE!
Thank you for stopping by today!
Here are the products used on today’s card. Click any item to learn more and to order: