Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Fall is my happiest season. It could be because my birthday is in the fall. It could be because I love it when the weather turns cooler. Or maybe because I like sweaters and blankets. In any event — it’s FALL!
Today’s card uses three different stamp sets: Basket of Blooms, Celebration Tidings, and Jar of Flowers. The darling flower pot is a stamp from the Basket of Blooms stamp set, and it’s also stamped with the little bow around the pot ~ LOVE! The pot was cut out with my Paper Snips. The floral arrangement in the pot is from the Jar of Flowers stamp set, and is colored with a variety of Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers.
The darling little pumpkins are die-cut using the Autumn Essential Dies, and the sentiment is from the Celebration Tidings Bundle! To create the foliage under the pot and the pumpkins, I used a die from the Birds & More Dies and cut it twice, first using Granny Apple Green card stock and then using Garden Green card stock.
The background here is a piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. I think it looks like the side of a barn-type building with a pot and a few pumpkins growing along the side 🙂 It was fun to create a “scene” and imagine a little story around the scene 🙂
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Here are the products used to create today’s card: