Today’s card is for the Global Design Project challenge this week ~ it’s all about fall! Fall is such a beautiful season, and on this tag I’ve combined leaves and pumpkins and sunflowers…everything that’s fall!
The tag begins with a 4-1/4″ x 2″ piece of Pear Pizzaz card stock, punched at the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder. Terracotta Tile card stock was cut with the Stitched Leaves Dies and then crinkled and adhered to the tag. Forever Flourishing Dies cut some Soft Sea Foam card stock leaves that were then layered behind a Copper Foil label (cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies).
Cooper Foil, Terracotta Tile and Basic Black Pumpkins were then layered with a Whisper White die-cut sunflower. The sentiment is stamped in Terracotta Tile ink on Whisper White card stock and punched with the Timeless Label Punch. The tag was splattered with black ink and a Water Painter.
My October Host Code Gift
Add my Host Code (GGP7EB67) to your order of $50 or more in the month of October and I will send you these Iridescent pearls in the month of November!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
Below are the items used to create today’s tag: