Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Great Family Occasions.” We hope you will enjoy the projects and be inspired! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of this post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
What makes a family? Love! All families look different, but it’s love that holds them together. And today’s card says just that!
For this card, a Basic White card base is topped with another piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White card stock embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. After the embossing, I used a Granny Apple Green ink pad upside down, and patted it on the top of the embossed areas. This method colors the higher embossed areas and adds tinted texture to the piece.
A beautiful Blushing Bride card stock heart was cut with the Floral Heart Dies and adhered to the embossed piece with dots of Multipurpose Glue. Soft Sea Foam and Granny Apple Green card stock was then cut with several of the Forever Flourishing Dies to create a lovely grouping of leaves. These were adhered at the base of the heart with dots of Multipurpose Glue. The dots were placed at the bottom of each of the leaves so that, once adhered, the top of the leaves could be pulled forward to look like they are coming off the page.
A few threads were pulled from the end of a piece of 1/2″ vanilla open-weave ribbon, in order to create a ruffled row. The row was adhered to the base of the heart with Stampin’ Seal +. The pretty label was stamped and tucked up under the ribbon, adhered with Multipurpose Glue.
There are two brand new items used on this card from the brand new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (that goes live on May 4th). One is the gorgeous Polished Pink ink that is used to stamp the sentiment. The other new item is the Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials. There are so many fabulous new items in the catalog!!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 12th when our theme is “2021-2023 New In Colors.” Our Design Team will create projects for any occasion using the new family of In Colors. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s card:
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<< YOU ARE HERE
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Annette Elliott at AEstamps a Latte
Thank you for stopping by today!
Below are the Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card. Click any item to learn more and to shop!