Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “My Happiest Season”. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Can you guess my favorite season? Yes, it’s fall! I love the colors, the coolness, the coziness, the football, fires in the fireplace… all of it! Here in Southern California it’s usually pretty hot through November. But that doesn’t deter me 🙂 I still get out my fall decorations and make fall cards!
My card today combines some wonderful fall colors and themes that bring us right into this season. To begin a card like this, I pull out all the papers with the appropriate colors to determine how to use them. Here the first layer is a wood-look piece of the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. Then there’s a layer of a print from the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper. I watercolored a piece of Shimmery White cardstock with coordinating colors and, when dry, I stamped the piece in Crumb Cake ink with some stamps from the Very Versailles set.
On top of this background, leaves and pumpkins, a sunflower die and coneflowers have been added to pull in the various themes of fall. The sentiment from the Season’s Blessings stamp set is heat embossed on a piece of Old Olive cardstock and cut with a label die from the Hippos & Friends die set.
To finish off the card, some fun Black & White Gingham Ribbon was added, along with a few sparkly jewels!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 8th. Our theme will be “Focus on the Sentiment” when our Design Team creates a project showcasing a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
Thank you for stopping by today!
Products used on today’s card: