Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Fabulous Flowers. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The fabulous flower on my card today is from the Crane of Fortune stamp set. I think it’s a chrysanthemum. It’s big and pretty and just perfect to show off one of our brand new In Colors, Orchid Oasis. Here It’s combined with another new In Color, Parakeet Party. It’s such a beautiful green! And it blends really well with Orchid Oasis.
A 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped all over with the chrysanthemum. A second piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the chrysanthemum and then a portion was cut out with a 2″ circle from the Layering Circle Dies. The circle was placed over the flower in the lower-right corner of the first piece and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The edges of the circle were trimmed off to match the corner. The piece was then adhered to a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Orchid Oasis cardstock and then adhered to a Parakeet Party card base.
I used the Parakeet Party cardstock for the leaves on the card. They’re cut with a die from the coordinating Good Fortune Dies. The sentiment was heat embossed in white on Orchid Oasis cardstock and then trimmed with Paper Snips Scissors.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 11th. Our theme will be New 2022-2024 In Colors, with the Pals showcasing the brand new In Colors in the new Annual Catalog.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Here is a list of products used to create today’s card:
- Orchid Oasis 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock Item No. 159267 (available 5/3/22)
- Orchid Oasis Classic Stamp Pad Item No 159214 (available 5/3/22)
- Orchid Oasis 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon Item No. 159199 (available 5/3/22)
- Parakeet Party 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock Item No. 159259 (available 5/3/22)
- Parakeet Party Classic Stamp Pad Item No. 159208 (available 5/3/22)