Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month the theme is New 2022-2024 In Colors. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The Stampin’ Up! 2022-2024 In Colors are clear, bright and beautiful, and what fun to use these colors to show off the Sweetest Cherries Bundle!
The cherries were stamped and then punched out with the Cherry Builder Punch. This punch also punched out the stems and the leaves – how easy is that? And to show all this off I created a Basic White slimline card (8″ x 8″, scored at 4″).
The cherries are adhered to a 3-3/4″ x 7-3/4″ piece of Shimmery White cardstock that has been splattered with Starry Sky ink and a Water Painter.
Some sweet little butterflies were cut from Tahitian Tide cardstock using the Brilliant Wings Dies. And a few Sweet Sorbet In Color Decorative Matte Dots were added around the cherries.
This is one of my favorite bundles in the new Annual Catalog – I just LOVE it, and I hope you do too!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 8th. Our theme will be “CASE the Catalog” when our Design Team creates a project found in the new Annual Catalog and CASE it with their own creative twist.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies