Ok, here we go! Fall, fall, fall ~ my favorite season! Today’s card features one of the symbols of fall, the pumpkin! Pumpkins are just fun, the paper kind especially. Why? Because you can make them any color you want 🙂
This year I’m loving the pumpkin in the Hello Harvest Bundle. It’s big and pretty. For this card I heat embossed the pumpkin in white embossing powder on Shimmery White cardstock and then watercolored it lightly with Pale Papaya ink using a Water Painter.
Today’s card was inspired by this week’s Global Design Theme Challenge for fall. Easy and fun! To add more of a fall theme I embossed some Crumb Cake cardstock with the Leafy Fall 3D Embossing Folder.
Behind the pumpkin is a piece of White Frayed Ribbon and some Linen Thread. A few pretty Amber Gems are sprinkled about.
Stampin’ Up! has two great promotions this month, and I want to tell you about both of them! One is the Perfect Partners. New coordinating dies are now available for 6 existing stamp sets!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card are below: